Monday, May 23, 2011

Heating Coming

When before in Ningbo, in the middle of a bunch of Southerners said they would retroflex fairly obvious, we can barely admit that I was a northerner. Came to Beijing I am afraid you are not in the future less than the volume, so often referred to myself by accident attracted a group of people from the north will fight with me, there's very excited students in Henan said she did not claim to be from the north I'd tone is quite big, It is nothing more, with how you speak. Beijing's most obsessed
fall, but when the leaves Xiangshan red together day by day, I was busy figuring how to spend tense long winter coming soon and buy a bunch of things this . Unexpectedly, one day in the bedroom have been heard gurgling sound of water, but also that where the leaks, tunnel up and visit a few times that taps off of the good and the bathroom was unusually hot, the door shook the heat in the pile of scrap metal . Oh, this is the legend of the heating! So no sign of coming so early, happy ~ ~ ~ curious ~ ~ touch Youmo ~ ~ ~
on heating come from, my bumpkin very serious question has several authentic northerners, many people actually never thought about this problem, the presence of heating like a lunch for them as a matter of course, there was little bits and pieces that tell me Even together, they are, there is a boiler room, has been boiling water, boiling water has been kept in circulation in the pipeline and continue to emit heat, so there is Heating ~ ~ But he seems still would not understand, it is not to say that I just support in the house from a large pot with water to let him take the heat in winter, air conditioning would not it? maybe.
to the heating, I have more time in the bedroom out to be double, like pasta with Garfield said, why eat rats, I also would like to have a cold and Heating who needs to go out. Slipper socks on at night to wash the radiator can pick up the next morning to wear it, and every night the water gurgling sound in the ears (my head is a very thick pipe) to a kind of lying in the river illusion. Heating will be hot and at night, I would be hot hot to wake up and kicked the quilt. Drier room, the cream is also used to run out of friends faster. Middle of the night awake in bed hot as if they were sitting in the pan on a piece of steak, waiting to be fried dry water slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment